Saturday, March 8, 2014

Week 10

Well here we are Week 10- actually 10 weeks 3 days. It is March 8 2014.
 
 
 
 
 
Today is : March 8, 2014
You are: 73 days old , which is : 10 weeks, 3 days
 
Well Hello sweet kiddo!
 
Congratulations! As of today, you are now equipped with all of your internal organs. Your heart is now almost fully developed. The tail you once had is now gone, along with those webbed fingers and toes. Your eyes are slowly migrating to the front of your cute face- pretty soon you'll be able to detect light. ( Don't be scared. I will probably be trying to shine a light or play some music for you soon.) Also, this week your diaphragm is going to start forming. That will come in handy when you're crying and squealing.
 
One important and neat thing going on this week, you are beginning to notice the sense of TASTE. From here on out, until you are born, you will be able to taste the foods I taste. Spices like garlic, basil & oregano, vegetables like onions, carrots, and fruits like apples oranges and bananas. How exciting! Momma loves to try all kinds of food and likes spicy things as well like hot peppers. Yummy!
 
 
This week you are the size of a date. ( Its like a big rasin, but super tasty - unfortunately I don't have any here at the house, maybe I'lll find one at the grocery store )  Dates are delicious and yummy. You can even ask your uncle Alan about the time we had date milkshakes, in Dateland, Arizona. That sure was a fun and interesting trip.
 
 
 
this is where we had the milk shakes- looks like its had some serious renovations since Alan and I have been there.
 
 
 
You weigh : 0.14 ounces
You Measure: 1.22 inches from crown to rump
 
I hope you are growing lots & getting everything you need. I would like you to quit using my bladder as a trampoline though. I wake up about 2-3 per night to go and pee. Otherwise baby, I'm feeling great. This is the first day this whole pregnancy that my back hasn't hurt. I even felt so good this morning I washed and cleaned my car. I'll keep this weeks note short and sweet because your sisters Melissa and Mackenzie are here to visit for the weekend. I hope you have another great week in the womb. I love you already more than you will ever know.
 
XOXOXO,
Momma  <3
 
 
Momma "self"ies... it should be: "Us"-ies..
 
 
 
Out in the back yard, standard photos by your dad
 
 
 
 
This is a serious time after your sisters' bath. Tattoo time
 
 
Daily favorite snack: Pickled Okra
 
 
 
With a touch of really hot , hot sauce from One Love Jamaican restaurant in Lake Junaluska, NC
 
 
And here's your sweet daddy, Ryan.. I like to call him MyRy.
 
Although I do like this picture the best of him. Because he is kind of silly. <3
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment