Saturday, March 1, 2014

Week 6


February 8 2014
 
Well hello!!! How do you do?
 
Someone very sweet and dear to my heart ( Ryan )  brought me flowers this week at work.  Happy, happy, happy! ( They're even more special because I know where he got them and didn't spend a fortune.)
 
 
 
 
Still not seeing much difference from week 5.
 ( week 5)
 
 (week 6 )
 
 
And our update journal
 
" February 8 2014
( pictured Quarter, Dime, Nickel, Penny, 1 grain of rice - that's you baby!)
You are: 0.30 inches long, and .01 oz.
6 weeks and 3 days old.
 
Hey there kid! Hope this week has been a good one. We had our first appointment wit Dr. Fu and they confirmed that we are in fact pregnant!
So far, your jaw, cheeks, eyes, ears, nose and chin are beginning to form. In addition to all of those things, your kidneys, liver, and lungs are beginning to develop, and your heart is beating about 80 times per minute. All of that hard work you are doing and you're no bigger than a grain of rice!
As far as I go, you've been very kind. Although the past two days my back has been super achy. Our current favorite foods are: toasted Ezekiel bread with peanut butter, bananas, ice water, and orange juice. ( Its really nothing new or out of the ordinary for me, no cravings as of this date ).
I hope you and I ( daddy too) have another great week, love you lots-
xoxoxo Momma
- PS keep being nice, I feel great <3"
 
This was a weekend that we had the girls, the weekend consisted of visiting with Deb and Russ ( Ryan's mom and step dad)  on Saturday, accompanied by me laying on the couch like an invalid with a heating pad on my back. Anytime I got up I would stagger and wobble about until I got my bearings. Sunday, we went to church at First United Methodist in downtown Orlando ( its got a great kids program), and went to lunch with Pete ( Ryan's dad ) Sunday afternoon.
 
- We still haven't really decided when to tell anyone yet.-
 
Follow up appointment with Dr Fu coming up on 2-18-14.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment