Saturday, March 1, 2014

Week 5

Febuary 3, 2014
 
It was a good weekend. Very relaxing.
 
I took the second test on February 1 2014 and followed the directions exactly. My result is as follows :
 
 
I took my moms advice and started a journal, ( I also downloaded a pregnancy app that lets me kind of know whats going on inside my body )
 
" Hello! Today is February 1, 2014.
You Are: 38 Days old: 5 weeks and 3 days
0.10 inches big
 
Surprise! Your daddy and I just found out about you yesterday ( January 31, 2014 ). We are both excited that you have decided to join us, earlier than expected. So far, we are feeling great ( I've not felt sick yet, lets keep that up) my heart is so full!!! You have two sisters ; Melissa ( 11/07/2007) and Mackenzie ( 09/15/2009). Melissa mentioned last week that " You ( me) and daddy need a baby." And then she told us about a dream that we went to the park as a family. You ( the baby) must have clued her in. Welcome to my womb- have fun and be nice to me. Love, Momma <3"
 
 
 
 
February 1, 2014, ( I feel awkward taking these photos of myself. - Purely for documentation purposes only )
 
 
 
 
 
 
I called the doctors office Monday and they wanted me to come in the very next day to do their tests and let them examine me. The doctor, Dr. Fu, said the test results were in, and all signs point to pregnancy. We went over my list of medicines that I can and cannot take, what to expect at my next appointment, and how things are going to go.
 
Anxious and waiting to see what happens next!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment