Saturday, March 1, 2014

HOLY MOLY!!!

So, as previously stated in other posts I've put up; I tend to let time pass. Things happen, right? Life gets busy and we forget about the lesser things, like writing and updating. What I am about to start posting will be a chronicle of sorts. I am mainly posting this for my future self, and the future person currently residing in my belly. Created by: yours truly, and her wonderful partner / fiancĂ©e Ryan.
 
That's right, I'm growing a baby. Now who knows what this baby may look like, act like, or even smell like ( yeah most babies smell great- then again you get the ones who cant stop soiling their underpants, which is no fault of their own. It reminds me of the " smelly cat" song from the show Friends, it probably happens because of something that their parental units have fed them).
 
As most of you who know me well, know that I am luckily the baby of my family. No younger immediate cousins, no babies to really practice on or babysit, and no diapers to change. I refer to that as a " Posh Status." My life is about to take a drastic turn around. I virtually know nothing about rearing children. This will positively be one of the most challenging and rewarding ( I hope ) things that I will ever do in my life. So please pray for me, and Ryan as we journey through this together.
 
 
This is probably one of my favorite candid "selfie" photos of myself and Ryan from 2012
 

No comments:

Post a Comment