Sunday, April 6, 2014

Week 14

Well here we are jelly bean, 14 weeks. This week is all about your hair- hair on the top of your head, your eyebrows, and baby fuzz known as lanugo. ( eventually that will all shed off after you're born and you acclimate to this world.).





This week you measure:

Weight: 1.52 oz
Length  3.42 inches  ( WHOOOOAHHH BABYYY! look at you all growing and junk... awesome!)


You're now the size of a small clenched fist. Also this week your intestines are going to start functioning on their own. ( Yay Poop!) One day, you'll poop just like everyone else.

Your body is getting fuzzy- ( like a teddy bear im thinking ) you're covered in lanugo. They say that it will help keep you warm those first few moments out of the womb.

Your body is moving a lot easier this week as well. No more jerky movements your muscles and longer legs and arms seem to just move smoothly.

We have entered the second trimester this week. WOO HOO!!! As far as how I'm feeling, Well I still feel great. Every once in a while, usually at night, I feel a stretching across my lower belly. I'd like to think that my body is making more room for you in there.

I'm also very happy that last weekend, on your daddys birthday, we let the world know that you were on the way. I made a slide show with family members who I am sure are just as excited as me to meet you. All you need to worry about is being a happy and healthy baby. Everyone will love you and they're already praying for you.

Hang in there and keep up all the hard work.

I love you more than you'll ever know.

XOXOXO,
Momma






 
And for comparisons sake:
 

Week 5

Week 14
 
 
 
 
 
 
son
Have a great week baby- love your momma and sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment