Sunday, April 13, 2014

15 Weeks!!!

Welcome to 15 weeks baby!




Hello there little orangutan
You are: 15 weeks, 4 days old today
You Measure: 3.42 inches from crown to rump
You Weigh: 1.52 ounces 

( what a whopper - you're just getting started)

Happy 15 weeks little one!

This week you are the size of a small orange or peach. Yummy!! Lanugo is still growing and covering your tiny body. Which some of this will help shape your fingerprints. Your skin is still very translucent and a lot of the tiny veins would be visible to my eyes if I could look in and see you. Your lungs are continuing to develop as you are practicing breathing ( using amniotic fluid ). Your joints in your arms and legs are moving with much greater ease, enabling you to do all sorts of gymnastic maneuvers with flipping, kicking, waving, and rolling in my tummy.

Your growth has been so great this week, the muscles in your face can now help you practice smiling, grimacing, sucking your fingers or thumbs  and frowning ( daddy says : Like its Mommy, or Grumpy Cat)  Pictures shown here. Daddy likes to think mommy is grumpy a lot, but daddy forgets that there is a lot of stress for mommy too. Or he happens to catch mommy in a state of deep thought, and she has a " grumpy look" on her face.

Photos shown here for comparisons sake : Grumpy Cat & Mommy -  IDENTICAL TWINS!







Welp kiddo, this week has been another good week. I've slept well, ate well, and had a good week in general. We went to see the movie " NOAH" for a late birthday treat for daddy at universal studios and it was pretty good even though it didn't stick to the whole bible story. My milestones this week are: Im very gassy. No matter what I eat. I am sorry, but this is true. And I  am going to blame you since I don't have a dog here anymore. My pants are getting tighter- I catch myself wishing that I could wear yoga pants, sweat pants or no pants all day long. Ive eaten a lot of sour popsicles, and Wickles Pickles ( thanks to your Uncle Alan for introducing me to them- Ive also added Jamaican hot sauce to them as well )   separately- don't think I eat strange stuff all together.

Aside from that, this week has been great, Im looking forward to two things this week, celebrating Easter, and then Monday April 21 getting an update at the doctors office on you.

Happy growing love bug,

XOXOXO Momma.





 
 
6 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment