Saturday, April 5, 2014

The Announcement


On Sunday, March 30, 2014 It was your Daddy's 32nd birthday. What an important day for him, We also announced to the world that you were on the way. We couldn't be any more excited than we already are. You are loved and adored so much, and you're not even out of the womb yet. Prayers have been prayed, and things have been made. We are anxiously awaiting your arrival.

All the people in the photos are people who are important people in our lives already. These are people who are all part of our Family. You'll soon learn that family is one of the most important things that you'll ever have. It's something that money can never buy, and something that will always be there for you. Family comes only second to God. In this family we are strong believers in our maker, and heavenly eternal father. If you ever have any questions or doubts about this, feel free to ask any member of your family about what God has done for them. 


We love you sweet baby.


" For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart." 1 Samuel 1:27

Hello World, The Announcement.



One of your Mommas favorite bible quotes:


"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

- I may not able to see you on a daily basis, sweet baby, but I do know deep in my heart that God has helped create you, and has blessed me beyond what I deserve. From the times I wake up in the middle of the night and feel the twinges of my growing abdomen, I know that is you, my blessing from above.





Here are a few pictures of how we let the world know to prepare for your arrival












 

 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is a wonderful blessing! You are going to be a fantastic Mommy!

    ReplyDelete