Saturday, April 5, 2014

Week 13

Week 13 March 30 2014

Hey kid!!! Week 13 has been a ! Thank You!!! I felt wonderful, slept great, and only woke up to pee about twice a night. Every night. But don't worry, I usually go right back to sleep. And actually I've been sleeping really well with no sleep aid.





At week 13 you measured about the size of a small peach or nectarine.
Weight : 0.81 oz
Length: 2.91 inches

( you have basically doubled your weight sweet thang! look at you growing! )

This week your tiny bones are at it once again, Growing and growing. Especially in your hands, arms, feet, and legs. At this point your hands may  be able to get to your mouth and you may try to suck your thumb. (Don't worry- its a self soothing thing. Hopefully you will outgrow that thumb / finger sucking, it really is for babys. Once youre out of my belly you'll learn that Hands and Feet can be VERY DIRTY things. Just remember, HANDS AND FEET don't go where you eat)

I think that you and I had another fantastic week. We went to the doctor on March 25, 2014. They did an ultrasound and you looked great!  ( Seriously, I wouldn't expect anything less, I mean look at your dad and me- what a good looking family you're joining. American thoroughbreds practically. And smart, Im very sure that you're going to be smart, you'll get that from me- we will play lots of fun games that you wont even realize you're learning as you play.)  We got to see your little hands stroking your face, your belly, and your tiny feet. However I think that you may be camera shy, every single time it was time to get a good shot, you kept rolling over. Mainly because I think you were still sleepy. We usually get more active as the day goes on. Sleepy like daddy, or stubborn like momma? Either way you looked perfect to me.

One more thing, We celebrated your daddy's 32nd birthday on Sunday March 30th. Your sisters surprised him and came to visit. We got him some garden tools, and a Beatrix Potter: Peter Rabbit  book ( so that daddy can read to you) for his birthday. I made him a Tres Leches Cake and it was enjoyed by all.

Love you lil Munchkin,

XoXoXo Momma <3








No comments:

Post a Comment