Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Week 34 & 35

Well kiddo, weeks 34 & 35 have come and gone. It was a great two weeks; a very hot two weeks. I am really looking forward to August being over. You see, your mother wasn't made for weather like this, I'm like a delicate flower. Not a Florida sun lizard, or alligator. When exposed to tremendous tropical climate for extended periods of time, that flower will wilt. If I have anything to complain about, it's this heat.Imagine very high temperatures, high humidity, and your body is a furnace..  quite pleasant isn't it?  Don't worry though, I have found a cool respite indoors. Praise The Lord that some smart person years ago invented refrigeration, which led to the invention of air conditioning. Otherwise I'd be turning into some sort of amphibious creature like swamp thing and trying to cool off that way. Also,that would be dangerous here taking into consideration water amoebas and alligators. Ew.



You have been kicking, squirming, and moving around like some sort of little acrobat. I think around week 34 you reached a top weight of about, 4 pounds and some ounces. You measure about 17 inches and then some.  ( sorry I don't have pictures yet, I'm typing this from my phone )

&
Week 35 youre about 5.5 pounds... and about 17.5 - 18 inches.

The websites and such say you're about the size of a honeydew melon... mmmm melon!!! or about the size of a 5 pound sack of flour.

However, if you are a baby boy this week is special. If you're not part of the 2 or 3 percent that this will happen to, but this week your testicles are moving into their final place!! Hooray Testes!

Moving to another topic.. one that's widely discussed and the most questions that are asked, Are you a boy or are you a girl?

I really don't have a preference of which gender you are. It really seems to bother some people to not know. I have not had any feelings, or dreams of what you will be - nor do I want to know. I prayed ( and continue to pray daily )  that God will give me the patience and strength to wait and not ruin the surprise for the day you are born.Its a really tough battle to fight. I like to know everything. I prayed that he make you healthy and a happy baby- and so far my prayers have been answered. But for thousands of years people did not know what the sex of their babies would be; and it wasn't until recently that modern science could even determine that. Its something that you cannot pick. Period. God has created you perfect in every possible way, and has chosen what he sees fit. He will give us exactly what we need. My main concern is that you are a healthy and happy baby. A lot of people tend to overlook that and try to figure out what you are. You are perfect.  In my eyes, there will be no other child ever that is as special as you are. Each child is special in their own way, but to me, you are perfection, without even seeing you, I know you will be the most beautiful child I have ever laid my eyes upon. (it happens to every mother I think, no other child will compare to your own ) I will try my hardest to not look at other children and compare them to you or vice versa. You will always be the apple of my eye, and always be my number one.  It is a special thing, and if God so chooses to bless me with another child one day down the road, that child will be no less special than you are, but in their own way be special and perfect as well. I just pray that you use your talents well, and respect the talents of others. I think parenting is a tough thing for an adult and not picking favorites or sides. You will always be my prince or princess. I can only hope that I am just as good as the parents that I was blessed with, and help you make good choices from day one. I promise to try my hardest and do my best with you, and for you, always.You truly are a tiny miracle- I love you, always- and forever more than you will ever know.

One day, when you are able to read, and old enough to understand, you will know what I mean when I reference Psalm 127:3 - you are a reward, you are worth the race I am running. Little one you have blessed me in so many ways before I even get to know you. <3



xoxoxo,
Momma <3








the photo below is of you kicking me in the rib while punching my bladder; fun times!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment