Saturday, September 13, 2014

"I have never loved someone the way I love you"

Click this link:





A sweet song for you baby...

I have never loved someone the way I love you
I have never seen a smile like yours
And if you grow up to be king or clown, or pauper
I will say you are my favorite one in town

I have never held a hand so soft and sacred
When I hear you laugh, I know heaven's key
And when I grow to be a poppy in the graveyard
I will send you all my love upon the breeze

And if the breeze won't blow your way I will be the sun
And if the sun won't shine your way I will be the rain
And if the rain won't wash away all your aches and pains
I will find some other way to tell you you're okay

You're okay, you're okay, you're okay
You're okay, you're okay, you're okay



No comments:

Post a Comment