Friday, August 22, 2014

Week 33

Welcome to week 33!!!




Dear little sweet, innocent, 4 pound, 17 inch baby - all comfy in your mommas belly, with your little fists all balled up, trying to Chuck Norris punch your way out of the womb.

This week is mostly you packing on the pounds, and filling up that sweet little body with fat. ( go on get chubby- its cute on babies! ) .

Your bones are getting harder but not really fusing together- it will make it easier for you to come out when you're ready.  You're definately utilizing as much space as possible in my belly. I still love you, and love watching you move around.

We went to the doctor, and you are measuring perfect. The doctor is very happy with whatever it is that you and I are doing together. Your heartbeat is nice and strong, and we get to go back in another 2 weeks to get to check in on you.  You were nice enough at this appointment to give the doctor a few kicks. Your Papaw Ed thinks that youre gonna be a whopping 18 pounds at birth- that was his scientific determination after tonights phone call.  He really makes me laugh. Thats always a good thing, I cant wait til you meet him.


I love you Wiggles McGiggles,
xoxoxoxoxo
Momma <3












One last thing....


I sure hope

that you dont look...

like the rest of 

your family. 

( something similar to this )



love your momma... ( my photo below ) 






No comments:

Post a Comment