Saturday, September 13, 2014

Week 36 & 37

Well little rascal, here we are at week 36 and week 37. I'm combining these two because the doctors said all that's going on from week 36-40 is you're preparing for your grand finale. Putting on weight, sleeping, dreaming, and gaining even more weight. To me, that's pretty eventful.

You weigh about 6 pounds
And 
You measure about 18-19 inches

I can't wait for you to arrive and meet everyone ( in moderation though, because it is flu season).  They'll have to go though a rigorous hand washing process, and I may make them wear hazmat suits. Just kidding- but not about the hand washing. I don't want you to get sick and be a weak baby. You were born to be strong  

I'm so sorry that things are getting very cramped in there. I feel your every move. From your hands to your feet. You wiggling that cute little baby butt, and you wallowing your head around and burrowing around to try and get comfortable. It won't be long love bug, I promise. I'm going to try and keep you in there and safe as long as possible.  When you are ready to come out, come on. I just want to make sure that everything is perfect. 

You've put on quite the show and I've enjoyed watching you squirm around, especially after breakfast. You love it when I put peanut butter on my toast or waffle. You just move sooo much- I hope it's because you get excited.  

Time for me to go and try to finish up your room. Sweet baby, I love you more than you'll ever know, you are one in a gazillion little jelly bean.

Xoxoxoxoxxxx 
Momma<3



























No comments:

Post a Comment