Saturday, August 9, 2014

31 Weeks



More Pictures Coming soon....


Hey there little wiggle worm! We have entered and survived week 31. We are 9 weeks away from our tentative due date.
This week you should 
Weigh in: over 3 pounds. 
Measure: around 17-18 inches long

Thats a whole lot of growing going on in there. No wonder your mommy is so tired.  about 2-3 inches in length in one week.  You will be packing on the pounds pretty much from here on out. 

Other important things going on with your body this week. Your kidneys and bladder are functioning in full effect. Thats crazy. Youre producing about 2 cups of urine a day, while my body will change that out and replace it all day and night long. Dont worry I would never leave you in your own squalor. This ( continued from last week ) is one reason why I am so thirsty. I keep taking fluid in to change it out for you. 

Your body is starting to relax and get more hours of sleep in my belly. I can tell when you are sleeping and when youre active and awake. I think we've got a schedule of you nap until after I have breakfast, you give me baby high fives or victory jabs for eating ( when i eat, that means you eat ) you go back to sleep until around 12-1 pm jostle me around and we eat then. You nap again for a good long while and wake up just in time for dinner and stay active for a few hours until about an hour after I am ready and lay down for the night. 
Also, your brain is working overtime these days. You are developing and fine tuning  all the connections for your nervous system. Your brain can now process the information & signals that the rest of your body is now sending. From any of your five senses, to your eyes having the ability to track light. Youre doing it on your own baby!! Way to grow wiggle worm! ( I'll admit, some nights i take the flash light on my phone and shine it down on my belly and get you squirming from side to side. )  
You also have the ability to "pedal" your hands and feet. So go ahead, I dont mind you trying out your body parts. You've not hurt me yet. 

You're making faces, hiccuping, swallowing, breathing, and its all on your own. 

I am so very very proud of you wiggles. Keep it up! Your daddy and I are getting really excited to meet you. 

I love you more than you'll ever know. 

xoxoxo
Momma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment