Saturday, August 9, 2014

Week 30



Hey there Baby!
How are you doing in there little love muffin? This week you're at it again. Yep, you're growing.

You Measure: about 15.7" inches long
You Weigh: about 3 pounds ( about the weight and size of a head of cabbage... mmm cabbage! ) 

Only about a pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds you these days- that amount will start shrinking soo as you start packing on the pounds, getting fatter ( its okay you're going to look fine ) and shedding the lanugo. I  can definitely tell you've been doing some growing in the weight department, it feels like there is a brick in my belly.  I know the fluid has been less and less, while my body changes it out constantly, so youre not drinking and eating your own waste, I get extremely thirsty. Its not anything for me to down a liter of water in about 4 minutes. ( yeah I timed myself at work one day ). Your eyesight has continued to develop, but things will still be pretty blurry for a while. Your vision will typically be something like most newborns, along the lines of 20/400. Thats pretty bad, and you'd need a few pairs of coke bottle bottomed glasses. It will get better though. Dont worry, this is common for most babies and gets better with time. Here's a plus, you wont be operating any heavy machinery. You'll be my little "Magoo" and I'll lead and carry you wherever we need to go. Youre just kicking away and rolling around in there and growing- Not much else to report on for this week. 
i love you much more than you'll ever know love bug.

xoxoxo
Momma <3 




The view from up top.




looks like Ive had one too many ice creams


check out my cool racing stripe ( scar ) .. im not ashamed of it at all. its there for a good reason.






















smoochie smoochie for our baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment