Thursday, August 21, 2014

32 Weeks





Greetings Youngin'!

This week you're about 16.7" inches long and about 3 3/4 pounds. What a biggun'.

You have been taking up quite a bit of space and I am so very sorry that the rest of your stay within me will be quite cramped. Feel free to pout your cute little lips up and try to not like it. You do still have fun in there because I feel you kicking around like crazy and Im loving every minute of it.

Your body has now formed complete fingernails, and toenails ( please dont claw yourself or anyone else up) and you have REAL HAIR- ( I bet you have more than papaw) . I do wonder what your hair will be like, will it be curly, wavy, straight, thick or thin, red, brown, blonde, or black?  Will you have any hair at all?  Who knows.. who knows.. only time will tell and I am glad to be patient and wait for my little surprise.

Your body is also smoothing out, all those wrinkles are filling up with fat ( thats really the best way to fight any wrinkles no matter your age if you ask any old person). That fat will help keep your little body warm and cuddly for the times that Im not holding you close.

As far as your momma goes, the only things that bother me are the increasing heat of summer. Its really, really, really, really hot. So hot its uncomfortable. I sweat in unmentionable places, and according to your uncle Alan, this place rates very high on the CSI ( crotch sweat index- measured by how many times a day you need to change your underwear because its so dang hot outside). I get short of breath because your growth presses against my diaphragm so my lungs dont fully expand to their greatest capacity- but believe me, all this is worth it.  you are worth it little love bug. Dont you ever think anything else.

I cant wait until next week, we have another doctors appointment to see how youre growing.

I love you jelly bean
xoxoxoxoxo,
Momma <3




giggly momma
 Some happy flowers I bought for the house... 

 its 32 weeks... this is about as official as it gets.



and then here's your dad at 32 weeks... looks like he's handling it pretty well.



No comments:

Post a Comment