Thursday, June 12, 2014

Week number 23



23 Weeks!

Well Hello there - looks like we have  successfully completed 23 weeks.

This past week was a good one for the most part. No sickness, no major aches & pains - just a few sleepless nights. Aside from that we are feeling pretty good. Way to grow baby boo! Im very proud of you.

Major Accomplishments for this week:

Your length : about the size of a large spaghetti squash / butternut squash ( I think this week was a weight week )

Your weight: 1 pound and quarter oz. up to 1 pound and a half

Your vestibular system - the part of your brain that senses movement is already working. You're sensing all of my movements. At the same time, your hearing is continually getting sharper. Sounds are becoming more distinct. You can hear dogs barking, alarms going off, the sounds of my voice when I sing and talk to you, and the sound of your daddys voice. Soon this weekend you'll hear the squealy voices of your two sisters.  I think you really enjoy when I talk to you and rub my belly ( especially when its quiet time for the two of us- and I talk to you and stroke my belly and you jump around like youre playing with me right back with tiny kicks and punches )

If you were born this week, you'd only have a chance of about 25-35% rate of survival. I cant tell you how important it is that you stay in there and keep growing! You do your best to stay in and stay safe, and I'll do my best to keep us both safe. No silly things like lifting, pulling, pushing, or rollerskating or bicycling any more. The doctor will not allow it since I am considered high risk. That being said, lets do our best.

You are doing an awful lot of moving around - swimming, kicking, punching, shifting, rolling and stretching out and some dancing of your own. I am still enjoying your movements and love knowing that you are growing and getting along so well in there.

Whatever it is youre doing, keep it up. I love you little sweetheart and I cant wait to meet you

xoxoxoxxx
Momma <3

A few weeks ago, in the same outfit.
 Momma at work- we got audited and I had to stay late to help out.
 Silly Momma and Daddy
 Happy Momma... check out that belly!


Sudden afternoon rain storm, we better hurry this up.

 And, some acid rain in the eyes... stings a lil bit
 Silly Momma

 Someones got a baby...



 I can still see my feet .


 

 




 So how do you do that silly heart thingie? Oh well...




 Enough Already Rain!!!!


Someones a happy daddy






No comments:

Post a Comment