Saturday, November 15, 2014

They say " Have a sense of humor"

When you are pregnant people tell you to make sure you have a sense of humor...

These are things that you do that make me laugh.


* Getting ready to "latch on" you get all sorts of crazy like a little shark and go for it. I cheer you on knowing that when you act like this you're really gonna empty the tanks out. " Get it little shark!!! chomp chomp!"

* Milk Coma-  after a good feed it looks like youre about to slip off into the deepest sleep ever. I guess one could compare it to what I call " Turkey Poisoning" you know the tryptophan that makes you tired after thanksgiving dinner.. yeah.. that face... and getting to see it a few times a day makes me feel good.

* When you rattle your diaper. Earlier this week - I was washing bottles in the kitchen and you were in the living room, you let one rip. I looked around the corner for a sasquatch and realized that sound... it came from you. Way to go!! You woke yourself right up with that one lil girl. Dont worry you didnt cry and I laughed for about a good two or three minutes.

* Your pacifier: you know its not the real thing. You'll chew on it for maybe about a good four minutes or so and then spit it out. I cant blame you, we can both benefit from this one, I provide the pacifer, and that in turn signals my body to make more milk.

* You snort when you get excited to snuggle. You'll get right up on my neck and start snorting when you realize we are going to snuggle after you eat. So cute.


My dearest Adalynne Faith, you keep me smiling all day long and make your mommys heart incredibly happy.

I love you more than you'll ever know.

xoxoxo,
Momma <3

2 comments: