Friday, October 3, 2014

40 weeks and then some...

40 weeks and then some ...
Well little jelly bean we have hit the 40 week mark ( actually I am 40 weeks and 3 days as of now; I am a suitable host body for you ) You and I are still a teamI love you. I keep telling people I'm holding you hostage- I love feeling all of your little kicks and squirms all to myself. 
Your MeMe has come down and spent time with me walking all over town trying to coax you out. We are making progress but honestly I'm in no rush. We are not hurting or extremely uncomfortable. We went to the doctor and did a biophysical scan on 10/2/14. MeMe and I got to see you practicing breathing and made sure you had plenty of fluid to stay healthy. We heard your heartbeat and the doctor said you were perfectly healthy and that if you're not here by October 8th we are gonna get induced and kick you out.  All I am saying is whenever you are ready, I'll be right there with you doing what I need to be doing, learning to be the best momma I can be to you.  This is going to be a learning process for us both, and you may not understand patience but I will do my absolute best to try and figure this out for us both. 

I can't wait to meet you little one. Take your time getting here, perfection doesn't come easy. I love you, so much more than you'll ever know.

Xoxoxoxoxxxx, 
Momma <3

 40 weeks and 2 days


No comments:

Post a Comment