Friday, July 4, 2014

Week 26


July 4 2014
Dear Sweetness,

Happy 4th of July!
We have finished up the 26th week with a bang. Boom! This week I know you have had a definite growth spurt. I feel it. I'm pretty sure you've gained some weight and are flexing those monster baby muscles. Momma & Daddy make baby that is strong like ox.

As far as measurements go- you have a good ways to go but at 26 weeks
you weigh: almost 2 pounds! ( whoooooaaahh there horsey that's what I was feeling )
you measure: about 14-15 inches from head to toe. ( getting tall too I see.. )

Most of your growth this week is attributed to brain growth. I know you're gonna be the smartest baby on the block, ( and maybe momma will finally have a Jeopardy partner that will put me to the test) . And you're building big strong muscles around those bones. You're gonna need those to rassle all those teddy bears, stuffed animals, and maybe your daddy. Im sure he'll let you win a few times until you get bigger ( don't worry- momma will take care of you and always let you win).

Big things for us today- WE ARE GOING TO VISIT FAMILY!!! My side of the family. I am so excited for your cousins Haiden and Rowan to get to pat my belly and talk to you some, and the rest of the family, Alan, Dawn, Mimi & Papaw. I couldn't be any more excited than I am right now. We will catch up soon with lots of pictures and some stories to follow. I love you my lil love bug, LETS GO HAVE SOME FUN!!!.

Love Always,
xoxoxo Momma <3









No comments:

Post a Comment