Friday, October 18, 2013

First things Second

I can't help but think on a daily basis how lucky I am. I am blessed beyond means. Maybe not by everyone's standards, but I like to think that I live in the " upper echelon" if you will.

I wake up every day ( blessing number 1), I roll over and smile at my best friend ( blessing number 2 ), I look up to give a quiet moment of thanks to the good Lord above for everything ( in this particular order: family, food, money for bills, and my job, and thanks for loving me despite my screw ups on not being perfect) I ask for Him to guide me wherever he so chooses that day. After that, I pretty much force my lethargic body out of bed and shuffle about the house in the daily rituals. Depending on the day ( Monday - Friday call for the same: make coffee, pick out clothes for the day, brush teeth, track down previously said best friend try to kiss on him, check coffee, get dressed, kiss best friend on his way to work, and try to remember what time I am scheduled to arrive at my job); Saturday and Sundays ( a few minutes extra in bed, take a few extra moments for thanks and blessings, make coffee, brush teeth, get coffee and deliver coffee to best friend and myself and mill about for the day ).


I will go ahead and tell you this: if you happen upon this blog: congratulations. I tend to ramble. This is not a blog that I expect some "book or movie deal" from. This is just plain and simple my thoughts on ( eco friendly tech savvy) paper. I've gone through countless journals. Each journal once filled - papers get ripped out and disbursed into random trash receptacles. Its always been an easy out for me to just get my thoughts out of my head and hopefully not turning into a crazy lady.  This blog may very well even go days, weeks, months or years without another entry. Its just how I am. I'm not a dedicated writer. Go ahead, make that face, you know the huge frown that screams " Shame!! Shame on you!"  I know you want to.

I've had some interesting life experiences. Life seems to enjoy giving me the occasional fork in the road- and I usually tend to find a way to go along with it and see where it takes me. I also associate certain things with people, places, and things. Judge me if you will, but its how I make my brain and memory work as one. Its kind of scary the things I remember randomly. Times I feel like Rain Man. Yeaaaahhh. I also associate music with certain life situations. So I'm Sure I'll mention that somewhere along the way with this.

To close this : I'm blessed beyond means, I'm lucky, I've got a wonderful family, and I'm madly in love with my best friend. Maybe more to come, Maybe not. I'm calling it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment